New World API Documentation
Note: This is our fansite API and it's not directly connected to anything related to the game or Amazon's systems. There is currently no official API.
If you wish to use this API, please place a link to our website with a note mentioning this documentation. Other than this the API is totally free to use with no restrictions.
If you need help, reach out on Discord.
Dev Tracker API
This endpoint opens up the dev posts that we aggregrate on our New World Dev Tracker.
- page: int
- source: string ("twitter", "reddit", "website-news")
- dev_posts: Array
- id: int
- source: string
- developer_name: string
- title: string
- content: string
- posted_at: string - datetime of the original post ate
- created_at: string - datetime of the devtracker import
- updated_at: string
- source_id: string - a unique ID for the source object
- source_url: string
- category: string - (optional: category, for example website news category such as "Dev Diaries")
- image_url: string - (optional: teaser image)
- parent_content: string - (optional: text of the quoted parent object)
- dev_tracker_url: string - URL of the dev post entry on the dev tracker page
- total: int - total dev posts found
- pages: int - total number of result pages